In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as RODO, I hereby inform you that:
1. Administrator of personal data:
The administrator of personal data is Edyta Marek conducting business activity under the name
Cherry Marry Weddings & Events Edyta Marek with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Zabłocie 35 lok 129, 30-701 Kraków, NIP 6852295868, REGON 381090433;
2. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
a) perform the contract for the organization of a wedding and a business or occasional event to which you are a party or to take action at your request before the conclusion of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) RODO) - for the duration of the contract and settlements after its termination;
b) performance of the Administrator's legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of RODO), including: issuing and storing a sales document (invoice, receipt) - for the period in which regulations require us to keep such documents; for the period in which our legitimate interests are exercised (Article 6(1)(f) of RODO), i.e:
- Direct marketing - no longer than for a period of 5 years or until the moment of objecting to the processing of personal data;
- Selection of services for our customers, optimization of our services on the basis of customer comments, optimization of service processes on the basis of the course of sales and after-sales service (analytical objective);
- Customer satisfaction survey and determining the quality of our service;
- Creation of statistics and analyses for our internal needs;
for the period for which we store data for other purposes as indicated above or until we withdraw our consent to the processing of such data.
3. For the purposes set out above (in addition to "performance of the contract" and "performance of legal obligations"), we will perform profiling, i.e. automated analysis of personal data and prediction of preferences or future behaviour (e.g., in the case of marketing profiling, we will tailor advertising messages to your needs and preferences).
4. In cases where you consent to the processing of your data, the content of this consent will include the purpose for which we will process your data.
5. Personal data may be made available to our subcontractors whose services we use in the performance of the contract (e.g. accounting companies, IT companies, translators, subcontractors in the provision of transport services) and to public entities authorised to do so by law.
6. The processing of data may also cause that they will be sent to recipients of data outside the European Union. Data transfer in this regard is carried out in accordance with the principles of the
so-called Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome) or on the basis of the so-called Standard contractual clauses of the European Commission (http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/ international transfer / transfer / index_en.htm).
7. You have the right to: demand from the Administrator access to personal data and receive copies thereof, the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing; in order to exercise your rights, please address your request to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or any other supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the PDPA or other regulations concerning the protection of personal data.
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to enter into a contract, subscribe to a newsletter or simply contact us.